Monday, August 16, 2010

I visualize a time when we will be to robots what dogs are to humans…

It’s official, the botters are back.

For the past two weeks I have been very carefully pulling about 20 stacks a day of Icethorn off the AH from a fellow who sells only Icethorn and nothing else. He’s been keeping his stacks under the craziness of current prices on our low-pop server but high enough that he ‘looks’ legit. I have been buying his wares in toto every time he posts – my strat has been to starve the other glyphers of resources and it’s been working nicely with prices popping up to my fallback as the competition drops out of the market. This weekend just past a new poster has turned up and stacks plunged down to 7g50s – so time for a new strat as with plentiful cheap herbs come plentiful cheap glyph posters.

Recent Fun Facts:
  • Had my biggest day ever recently pulling in 11.9K gold. I can’t be absolutely certain it was all within a 24-hour period as I can’t reliably remember when I opened mail previously. Still it’s close enough – most of the 12K was from glyph sales.
  • All glyph stacks are now at 20 – I have become a very lazy poster indeed although I still make sure to do a full repost every 2 to 3 days.
  • I’m such a miserly bugger that I still resist buying my 6th tab on my second Gbank. : )
  • I’m about to level blacksmithing and a large part of my excitement is to see what new icons Blizz uses for BSing mats lol
  • I've got a substantial post coming soon showing what I've been up to over the last few months and what I'm currently making money on - watch this space ; )
Total gold: 350,000G

Stay liquid folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment